- Application Form:
– Complete the HMI application form.
– The form will take you to the payment page.
The expenses are divided into 3 parts as follows:
1.The cost of document processing for non-ED visa application and change is 20,000 baht.
- The document delivery operation deposit is 5,000 baht. (No Refund)
- Tuition fee (paid on the day of admission)
The payment channel is divided into two channels.
– Transfer money
– Credit card
- Submission to District Office:
– Once you have filled out the application form and paid in accordance with paragraph 1-2 above, the school will take the next step.
– Your application will be submitted to the Phuket Primary Education district office in Thailand.
– Please note that the processing time at the district office may take up to 3 weeks.
– Once the school receives a response from the district office, we will inform you.
- Registration & Visa Confirmation:
– At this stage, you will need to contact the Thai Embassy in your hometown.
– The school will send these necessary documents to the post office to obtain a student visa.
– After obtaining your student visa, you can proceed to book your flight ticket to Phuket Airport.
– Upon your arrival, we will be eagerly waiting to welcome you to your new accommodation in Phuket.
Questions are the root of all answers.
Don’t Be Shy!