1. Application Form:
– Complete the HMI application form.
– The form also allows you to make the payment for the desired course.
2. Submission to District Office:
– Once you have completed the application form, the school will proceed to the next step.
– Your application will be submitted to the Phuket Primary Education district office in Thailand.
– Please note that the processing time at the district office may take up to 3 weeks.
– Once the school receives a response from the district office, they will inform you accordingly.
3. Registration & Visa Confirmation:
– At this stage, you will need to contact the Thai Embassy in your hometown.
– Arrange a student visa interview and provide the required school documents.
– The school will send these documents to your email address for the student visa application.
– After obtaining your student visa, you can proceed to book your flight ticket to Phuket Airport.
– Upon your arrival, we will be eagerly waiting to welcome you to your new accommodation in Phuket.
Questions are the root of all answers.
Don’t Be Shy!